Executive Director COLAB Santa Barbara County History.
- Raised in Lompoc (graduate of Lompoc High School)
- Graduated from University of California at San Diego (BA Degree) 1980
- Employed by Union Sugar from 1980 to 1991: started as seasonal laborer became Industrial Relations and Safety Manager in 1987.
- Helped to start COLAB in 1991 as it’s founding Executive Director. COLAB has over 1300 members county wide and is considered one of the most powerful advocates in the county on behalf of business interests and the preservation of our constitutional rights.
- COLAB SBC Website located at www.colabsbc.org
- Daily radio talk show airs from 3-5 pm on AM 1440 (Santa Maria-SLO) and AM1290 (Santa Barbara-Ventura). The only local talk show to cover the entire Central Coast.
- Three guest opeds per week in the Santa Barbara News Press
596total visits,1visits today