While the Democrats in the House and Senate are demanding, voting and threatening subpoenas to get their hands on the full Mueller report, the report is not required by law to be provided to members of Congress.
AG Bill Barr is working with Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller himself to review hundreds of pages to determine what can be released as AG Barr has pledged to do. Meanwhile, many of these Democrats are lawyers themselves and know full well Barr has to follow the law. The demands they are making are unlawful, unless a judge\ makes a ruling that the entire report, without redactions, can be released. That is hardly a likely occurrence.
So, the Republicans in cadence with the Justice Department, can play the drip method, the political drip method actually.
As long as we are talking about releasing documents, how about releasing documents we have all been more than curious about regarding past scandals?
This could make some of those Democrats really squirm, sounds great eh?
- Release the Holyland Foundation trial documents in full. In 2009, a Federal Judge handed down sentencing on five leaders who gave material support to Hamas. Releasing the entire file will set a few organizations like CAIR, as well as a few members of Congress, on fire.
- Oh, how about all the Fast and Furious operation documents. Perhaps we can get some real truths about Eric Holder and the Obama White House on that. By the way, Hillary Clinton has some substantial fingerprints on that scandal as well.
- What about all the people involved in the cover-up of the IRS targeting operation? You remember the IRS Commissioners and Lois Lerner right? There were a pile of Democrats in Congress that played a role in that scandal.
- Oh, we cannot forget the voter intimidation operation in Philadelphia by the New Black Panther Party. That case was dropped.
- Let’s help out Sharyl Attkisson and get her the file the FBI has on her with regard to breaking into her computers both at work and at home. And throw in how the DOJ spied on Associated Press reporters and James Rosen of Fox News.
- How about the entire background on Obama and Eric Holder removing all Islamic training material not only from the FBI training academy at Quantico but also ordered the Pentagon to do the same thing. We cannot overlook the Ft. Hood murders by Major Nidal Hassan. We need the formal orders on this termination of terror training and we cannot ignore John Brennan’s role in this either.
- When the Washington Post publishes an item stating that Obama took lying to new heights over the Iran deal, perhaps we need all those documents released as well. Do we know all the side deals and the full background of the $2.5 billion or was there more?
Surely there are more documents we want like the real story on that pesky GSA spending scandal or more Benghazi stuff. Are there documents we are not aware of regarding Hillary’s emails and the Obama White House? Hey, we can’t forget Solyndra, can we? Yikes, there is the matter of releasing the Taliban 5 in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl. Documents on that too? YES.
Who ordered John Brennan to spy on legislative staffers on the torture files? Adding in another, what about the unmasking and Samantha Power or Susan Rice?
No doubt you, the reader can think of others. So in response to Jerry Nadler, Adam Schiff or Kamala Harris, it is time for quid pro quo right?
How about declassifying those documents and releasing them to the public on a scheduled political drip method about once a month? We can watch them all squirm……
2368total visits,2visits today